Motorbike hijacked

An armed gang hijacked a pulsar motorbike after stabbing its rider at Uttara in the capital on early Monday.

The victim was identified as Babu Miah, 30, son of Tajuddin Ahmed, a resident of Hazaribagh.

Babu, who was admitted to Dhaka Medical College Hospital, told New Age that a gang of four stopped him near Jasim Uddin crossing at about 4:30am while he was on his way home after having Sehri at a relative's house at Tongi.

'The carjackers stopped me, identifying themselves as members of the Detective Branch of police and started stabbing me as I refused to give up the bike and other valuables I had with me,' Babu said.

He said that the gang also mugged his cell phone set, Tk 18,000 in cash, and a gold chain.

His nephew Mohammad Sohel said they were yet to file any general diary or case in this connection

Source : New Age

No comments:

Post a Comment